If you’re anything like me, you’re all about those great free items that come with your purchase at the department stores. I’ll wait until there’s not a speck of lipstick left in the tube if I know that I’ll be able to get a HUGE box of eye shadow, mascara, blush, etc. just for buying my one little tube of color.
If you get Marie Claire (you should – I’ve posted FREE subscriptions!!!!!) you may have seen this list of free samples that are available in MARCH in department stores, cosmetic stores, etc. For those who may not have signed up for their free magazine before the offer was pulled
- La Mer – free facials & petite jars of Eye Concentrate
- Kiehl’s – Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub
- Molton Brown – travel bottles of Heavenly Gingerlily shower gel
- Nordstrom – spend $50 – have a pick of two premium samples (March 5 – 8)
- Sephora – Smashbox Lip Gloss in Aura
- Estee Lauder – 10-day supply of matched-to-you foundation
- Clarins -sample tube of Clarins Hydra-Quench Cream SPF 15
- Fresh – Lilliputian Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss
- Bliss Spas (and select retailers) – trial versions of Soapy Sap
- Darphin – Stimulskin Plus Divine Lifting Cream
So, go get ’em! These are just the the lift you might need to make today feel like you’re living rich! Now if only I could find a discount or freebies on Chantecaille (my fave).
QUICKLY – check out Moblae and choose your ELEMENT. They are offering FREE SAMPLES of their scents for both men and women. You can choose from –
Leave a Reply