Being a feisty broad, I’m always up for a good challenge. Mind you this is a GLOBAL challenge, so ladies – get ready to take on the world in
What: Tupperware is challenging YOU to write an essay on ~
(1) How has a Friend/Relative inspired you through their acts of kindness?
(2)How has a Tupperware Consultant/Director inspired you through their acts of kindness?
When: Now through August 14, 2009
How: Head on over to ChainofConfidence.com and submit an essay about how your friend, relative or fellow Tupperware Consultant has inspired you in 1,500 characters or less. You may also submit with your entry, optional photograph(s) of your nominee only and/or an optional video depicting your entry.
Winners will be chosen by VOTES, so you’ll also be able to contribute by voting for your favorite essay.
What’s in it for YOU: Tupperware will donate $5,000 to the charity of your choice if you’re one of three winners chosen. PLUS, each winner will get a $1,000 Tupperware gift card.
All of the details can be found on Tupperware’s Chain of Confidence site, including the official rules.
I had no idea that Tupperware gave back this way and I have to tell you that just knowing this, makes me respect the brand a whole lot more. They’ve already donated over 1.5 MILLION dollars to the SMART girls program at the Boys & Girls Club.
I’m planning on entering this challenge, as I had a friend who really went to bat for me and supported me emotionally when I went through some MAJOR challenges in my life a few years ago. I’ve already chosen MY charity should I win. My question to you is….
Tupperware is giving one of Champagne Living’s readers a prize pack worth $150!
1. Simply go to Chain of Confidence and enter YOUR essay about how your friend, relative or Tupperware representative has inspired you.
2. Leave a comment here on Champagne Living with the link to your entry and you e-mail address.
The giveaway prize is valued at $150, and the goodies cover the
- Impression Tumblers
- Ideal Bowl Sets
- Rectangular Modular Mates
- TupperLiving microfiber dishcloth set
- Kitchen towel set
* Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on July 26, 2009.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck
If you enjoyed this post get Free Updates.
Silvia Fuentes says
Thank you for providing the link to Chain of Confidence, I wrote my essay titled, My Sister My Friend. My email address is : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deb K says
I also wrote my essay on Chain of Confidence~Titled My Mom!
My Mom, My Hero:
Here's my essay. It's called "A Fabulous Friend"
I wrote about my darling husband!
My essay is about my husband Charlie
sams842 at Yahoo dot com
ahappyhippy mom says
My essay is about my mother.