Pretty soon it’s going to be Spring (which in my humble opinion is actually the BEST time to ski), but while there’s still plenty of snow on the ground it’s time to take advantage of some of the GREAT deals on lift tickets.
Today I have some GREAT discount lift ticket deals in the New England area that will really make you feel like you’re living rich.
- $17 lift tickets on St. Patty’s Day (yum green beer & white snow) 3/17
- $1.00 lift tickets on April Fool’s Day (4/1) & that’s no April Fool’s joke
- $45 per day if you buy a 3-pak & ski 3 consecutive days
- 2-for-1 on Tues, Wed., & Thurs.
Sunday Afternoons after 12:30 : $20 Adults, $14 Juniors
- Ski midweek (Mon – Thurs) $20
- Ski 2 days for only $50 4/18-4/19 – (1st 1958 sold – until sold out – or 4 days before arrival, whichever ends 1st)
- $100 2 day weekend ticket – 3/21-3/22
See you in the LODGE!!! Now THAT’S living the Good Life for Less!
yea the lodge, fire, hot toddy with a book thats me! I think the tubing looks like a blast but I have never tried! I heard on the news NH is getting a BLIZZARD this week on top of 100 inches of snow, talk about skiing weather! you are “timely” on this one! I bet lots of those NEW ENGLANDERS are doing the happy dance!
Wow that is fantastic. I wish I could take a vacation.