I’m a yogurt girl (*ahem* – woman. Who am I kidding?). If you take a look into my refrigerator you’ll probably see no less than a dozen different flavors and styles of the stuff. I just can’t get enough. Add to that my DEAR mini bull-terrier who has yogurt mixed in with his kibble every meal and there’s little room for that bottle of champagne that’s always chilling.
But now, when you open my FREEZER you’ll see yogurt as well. No, I’m not talking about the pints of Frozen Yogurt that you buy alongside the ice cream. I’m talking about individual containers of light and fluffy Yoplait Whips!
Why the Yoplait Whips! and not just ANY yogurt? Well, the consistency when frozen is more like an ice cream, plus with flavors like
- Strawberry Mist
- Chocolate, Key Lime Pie
- Orange Crème
- Chocolate Raspberry
- Lemon Burst
- Peaches ‘N Cream
- Raspberry Mousse
- Vanilla Creme
- and more
I’ve got a special treat for every mood. Unlike buying a pint of ice cream or yogurt, where I only buy ONE flavor, I have an assortment in the freezer and don’t have to worry about them going to waste (because when I open one, I finish it). PLUS – the fact that they come in chocolate varieties makes my choices even better (wonder if I can put whipped cream on top & call it a sundae).
Here’s what you do. When you come home from the store with your bag FILLED with Yoplait Whips! you’ll have to decide which you’ll want to freeze for dessert. Simply place them in the freezer overnight.
I find that I have to take them out and let them sit on the counter for about 5 or 10 minutes to soften enough to get the spoon in (might be that my freezer is up too high).
Additionally, right now, new members who sign-up to become subscribers of Betty Crocker’s newsletter, will receive a free coupon for Yoplait Whips! **Click here to join.
**This free coupon is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.
Thank you to My Blog Spark for providing the Yoplait Whips! and gift bag for our use at the mansion as well as providing the same to giveaway to our readers.
Two winners will each receive a “Summer Cool Down” gift bag that includes two free coupons for Yoplait Whips!, cooler tote, popsicle molds and a set of 12 color-changing spoons
- Comment with your FAVORITE Flavor of Yoplait Whips!
- Don’t forget to include your e-mail address so that I can contact the winners.
- Come back tomorrow, because you can enter DAILY!
For Extra Entries:
* Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
* Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
* Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
* Twitter this giveaway
* Add our badge to your blog/site
* Blog about this giveaway
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on September 1, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck