I have food envy.
My mother in law used to use that phrase a lot when we’d go out to dinner. It meant that whatever she’d order for her meal, she always wanted what someone else was eating. Lately I’ve realized that I may have a bit of food envy as well. While I may be craving a burger, that salad that Ava is having looks good to me too, so I second guess my choice.
With Wendy’s new pick 2 menu there are options. You can have a little bit of this and a little of that (without the guilt of ordering MORE than you can eat).
For example: Yesterday for lunch I had a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger paired with the Baja Salad.
There are 28 possible combinations in all. Simply choose a half size salad and something else from the You Pick Two Menu for only $4.99. The price is right, the size is right and the food envy is GONE. Well, except that hubby got a Cobb Salad and Chili and I wanted some of his as well 🙂
If you struggle with food envy (or just making a decision between one meal or another), I think that you’re going to like Wendy’s new Pick 2 offerings. Oh and the SALADS are AMAZING. The Baja Salad was spicy and crunch and so good, that I actually am going back for another tomorrow.
Want to try a Pick 2 combo for yourself? Simply enter to win one below.
Thank you to Wendy’s for providing a gift card in order to try the new Pick 2 combinations. All opinions are my own.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway – unlimited entries (just click on the link & hit send)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on October 25, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor