I’ve started the day out with yogurt every day for many years. Whether I’m on a healthy eating binge (I say “binge” because lately if I’m eating healthy it’s not the norm), or enjoying my favorite afternoon candy (otherwise known as being BAD), I still start the day with yogurt. I figure that I’m at least starting my day off right, plus I really enjoy it.
I’m sure that many of you do the same, whether it is to eat healthy or like me, you just enjoy a flavorful cup in the morning (or any time).
While you’re enjoying your yogurt, why not do something GOOD for someone ELSE?
Just like in year’s past, Yoplait has joined the fight against breast cancer by partnering with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization. Simply look for the Yoplait yogurt with the PINK lids and for each pink lid sent in by December 31, 2010, Yoplait will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, with a total donation of up to $1.6 million and a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000. Yoplait has alreaddy raised more than $25 million for this breast cancer cause and I know that even that is not enough.
Look for pink lids on –
- Original, Light
- Thick & Creamy
- Light Thick & Creamy
- Yoplait Delights,
- Yoplait Greek
- Specially-marked packages of large size Yoplait yogurts
- Yoplait Frozen Smoothies.
Remember – in order for your lid to COUNT, it must be sent in by December 31st!
You can also visit Facebook.com/YoplaitPledge Take a minute to share your photos of the pink lids you’ve collected and get your friends involved by sending them a virtual Save Lids to Save Lives gift! For each virtual lid sent by December 31, 2010, Yoplait will donate $1.00 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure up to $100,000.
If you’d like to read about Dr. Nancy Funk and her love of her sister inspired her to start a global movement to end breast cancer – check out her book Promise Me and look for the Promise Me book tour (sponsored by Yoplait) coming to a city near you.
Thank you to My Blog Spark for send me a gift pack of pink products to celebrate this great cause. All opinions are strictly my own.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway – unlimited entries (just click on the link & hit send)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on November 12, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor