While I know how to dress for a cocktail party, and I know what to wear to cover up on South Beach, I’m a bit fuzzy on what to wear in Duluth, MN in January to a dog sled race. Yes, I will be out in the cold Duluth snow, with the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol covering what goes on BEHIND the scenes at the Beargrease Dog Sled Marathon the end of January.
Vaseline has put together an amazing team of women, to put Vaseline Intensive Rescue to the ultimate test….
The women of Vaseline’s Dry Skin Patrol include three bloggers
- Michelle of The Adventures of a Supermom
- Kailani of An Island Life
- Kari of A Giveaway Addicted Mommy
A reknowned dermatologist
- Dr. Jessica Wu – who’s been on shows like GMA, The Doctors and more
and one of my FAVORITE actresses (and former fashion model)
- Wendy Malick – who’s played diva’s on shows like Just Shoot Me, Frasier, and her latest Hot in Cleveland
The first thing I’ll be wearing is my Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion so that my skin doesn’t get dry or chapped. I’m guessing that the flip flops, skorts and sleeveless tops have to stay home in South Florida.
What do YOU suggest I bring?
If you’d like to try some Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion along with me – there are some FREE SAMPLES still available.
I’ll be attending the Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon as a guest of Vaseline Intensive Rescue, however all opinions are strictly my own.