When was the last time that you totally freaked out over a gift? How many times have you GIVEN a gift that was JUST WHAT THE person wanted and they started screaming in an uncontrollable UNWRAP ATTACK? You know…that ONE THING on their wish list that is that answer to all of their dreams? The one that you’ve spent months and months figuring out WHERE you’re going to find one of THOSE? I happen to know JUST the place to find that gift…but before I tell you….check out this hysterical “Unwrap Attack” video.
One of the reasons that I love shopping on eBay is that I often find JUST what I’ve been looking for without having to stand in lines at the stores, and at prices that seem to be so much better. Personally, I LOVE antique scarves. Where would Mr. S go to buy one of those for my gift? eBay of course.
This holiday season eBay wants one of YOU to have an unwrap attack of your very own, and they’re giving away a VERY generous prize to one of Champagne Living’s readers.
We’ve decided to do this giveaway a little different than we have in the past. The entire giveaway will be held on TWITTER!
PRIZE – $100 eBay gift certificate
1. Sign in to twitter. If you don’t have a twitter account, it’s completely FREE to use. Simply go to http://www.twitter.com and sign up.
2. Answer this question on twitter – What gift would give you an unwrap attack this holiday season?
3. You must reply to @zipporahs and use the hashtag #unwrapattack for your entry to count.
4. One entry per person ONLY
5. Open to residents of the US and Canada, 18+
6. Giveaway ends December 8, 2010 7:59 AM (PT)
Example Only: @zipporahs I’d love to give Zippy a pair of diamond earrings. #unwrapattack