I don’t know about you, but this time of year means more cooking for me. I’m sure it’s for a number of reasons…
1. It’s natural to eat more and hibernate when it’s cold out.
2. We’re in the house more and cooking is a great creative outlet.
3. It’s comforting and part of the feeling of warming the house.
4. What’s YOUR reason?
Whatever it is it’s the time of year to really make some GREAT MEALS and Publix (my local grocery store) is helping do just that from breakfast to dessert. Great Deals on Great Meals can help you find simple meal solutions that will make your family and your budget smile!
Beginning today and running through February 16th, stop by your local Publix to take advantage of some great savings on some of your favorite brands. Before you GO don’t forget to visit GreatDealsOnGreatMeals.com to download $9.50 in coupons* PLUS (and here’s MY favorite), they’ve included yummy meal ideas for any time of the day, including recipes for things like an easy Taco Night at home, which features brands you love, including Old El Paso® and one that looks particularly interesting…Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip.
*Coupons are valid from February 10, 2011 through February 23, 2011.
General Mills sent me a gift card to keep and one to give away, as part of the MyBlogSpark program, but all opinions are my own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! – 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 24, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck