Memorial Day means remembering those who have served in our honor, having a good time and living the good life with your family and friends, and relaxing for the 3-day weekend. For Mr. S and I, it means our Wedding Anniversary (29 years this coming Monday). We’re in the midst of traveling from New England back to Florida (I’m typing from New Jersey) and we’ll be boarding the Auto Train tomorrow so that we’re home in time to celebrate.
For the 3-day weekend, I thought that I’d list some FREEBIES for you…..
1. Cottonelle is offering a $1.00 coupon for Cottonelle Toilet Paper. My Wal-Mart had the cottonelle on sale for $1, so it was free – but a reader told me that it was NOT on sale at her local Wal-Mart. Sorry about the confusion.
2. Friday (today) – MARS candy is giving away coupons for a FREE candy bar. This is limited to the first 250,000 each Friday. Remember, if you don’t get one today – you can try again NEXT Friday.
3. Planning a trip to the Mall? Sign up at Victoria’s Secret for a FREE PAIR OF BLING PANTIES with a Pink Purchase.
4. The National Cancer Institute is giving FREE copies of their Down Home Healthy Cooking: Recipes and Tips for Healthy Cooking cookbook.
5. If you’re heading out to Target any time soon – you might want to check out this great Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator
6. If you’d like to make a couple of dollars, Vindale Research is looking for people to take surveys for money.
7. If your kids collect stickers – No Fear is giving away a free sticker just for the asking. You can also sign up to win a Josh Grant autographed jersey while you’re there.
8. For those who live in CA, OR or WA ONLY! Check out Wal-Mart’s website (for a link to Start Sampling) to sign up for a FREE Fling Chocolate Bar
9. Have a difficult time finding recipes for the 2 of you? Pillsbury will send recipes directly to your e-mail with a variety of recipes for couples.
10. If you’re looking for something to decorate the bare walls in your kids room. Join the Carole Marsh Mysteries Club and you’ll get a FREE poster.
11. Want to stink good? Get a FREE Gillette Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant when you sign up for the sweepstakes at The Sporting News. Don’t forget to check the box that you want to receive this sample.
Have a safe weekend. I’ll be back with more ways to Live the Good Life for Less soon!