Memorial Day means remembering those who have served in our honor, having a good time and living the good life with your family and friends, and relaxing for the 3-day weekend. For Mr. S and I, it means our Wedding Anniversary (29 years this coming Monday). We’re in the midst of traveling from New England back to Florida (I’m typing from New Jersey) and we’ll be boarding the Auto Train tomorrow so that we’re home in time to celebrate.
For the 3-day weekend, I thought that I’d list some FREEBIES for you…..
1. Cottonelle is offering a $1.00 coupon for Cottonelle Toilet Paper. My Wal-Mart had the cottonelle on sale for $1, so it was free – but a reader told me that it was NOT on sale at her local Wal-Mart. Sorry about the confusion.
2. Friday (today) – MARS candy is giving away coupons for a FREE candy bar. This is limited to the first 250,000 each Friday. Remember, if you don’t get one today – you can try again NEXT Friday.
3. Planning a trip to the Mall? Sign up at Victoria’s Secret for a FREE PAIR OF BLING PANTIES with a Pink Purchase.
4. The National Cancer Institute is giving FREE copies of their Down Home Healthy Cooking: Recipes and Tips for Healthy Cooking cookbook.
5. If you’re heading out to Target any time soon – you might want to check out this great Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator
6. If you’d like to make a couple of dollars, Vindale Research is looking for people to take surveys for money.
7. If your kids collect stickers – No Fear is giving away a free sticker just for the asking. You can also sign up to win a Josh Grant autographed jersey while you’re there.
8. For those who live in CA, OR or WA ONLY! Check out Wal-Mart’s website (for a link to Start Sampling) to sign up for a FREE Fling Chocolate Bar
9. Have a difficult time finding recipes for the 2 of you? Pillsbury will send recipes directly to your e-mail with a variety of recipes for couples.
10. If you’re looking for something to decorate the bare walls in your kids room. Join the Carole Marsh Mysteries Club and you’ll get a FREE poster.
11. Want to stink good? Get a FREE Gillette Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant when you sign up for the sweepstakes at The Sporting News. Don’t forget to check the box that you want to receive this sample.
12. Mind your own BEESWAX. Stassels’ Moisturizing Beeswax Salve will help a whole HOST of problems. Check out their Website and then e-mail them at: email@example.com to request a free sample.
Have a safe weekend. I’ll be back with more ways to Live the Good Life for Less soon!
I printed out the $1.00 coupon from Cottonelle and went to my local Walmart but they did not have the 4 pk toilet paper on sale. Did yo find it at yours? Thanks for the help and Happy Memorial Day!
Yes, they had it on sale – I wonder if it’s a regional sale…Thanks for letting me know. I’ll fix the listing.
One necessitates a few talent, although The way to compose a new picture review might appear intriguing. Picture review internet sites really are a fantastic spot. Figure out the best way you can compose dissertation chapter, learn more about qualitative and qualitative techniques and study design and style. https://albertucho.com/how-to-choose-a-good-essay-writing-service