Do you remember making homemade bird feeders out of 2 lt. soda bottles when you were a kid? We used to make them for Mother’s Day gifts or at camp in the summertime. Terracycle has created the FIRST bird feeder in stores to be packaged in a re-used soda bottle. SO, it’s definitely EASY being GREEN! This TerraCycle Bird Feeder comes filled with wild bird seed. All you have to do is hang the feeder outside and enjoy birds coming to your garden. TerraCycle makes the world’s first line of “ultimate eco-friendly products. I spent about an hour this morning checking out all of their products at: http://www.terracycle.net/ and was amazed at all of the great stuff they’re making all with recycled materials.
On to the Giveaway:
* Leave a comment telling me either what YOU are doing to be GREEN or what you would
like to see on my blog in the coming months.
* Earn a second entry by writing about this blog or giveaway on your blog or
website. Leave a comment with the URL.
* Open to U.S. only!
* Make sure that you leave an e-mail address in your comment.
* You must be over 13 years old to participate.
* This will be a random draw.
* Giveaway ends on Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 11:58pm EST.
* Winner will be posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 and notified via e-mail.