NOTE: This post has been sponsored by Lunchbox.
October 31st is almost here, and for me the season brings back memories of devils, angels and candy apples. Growing up we’d go to the orchard to go apple picking and pick up a back of KRAFT Caramels and head home to make our favorite fall treats. While they were fun, we could NEVER finish them, which is why when I found this recipe for mini caramel apple pops I had to share it.
Mini Caramel Apple Pops
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-5large apples, sliced
- 11pkg. (11 oz.) KRAFT Caramels or Caramel Bits
- Lollipop sticks
- 1pkg. (4 oz. each) White BAKER’S Chocolate
- Cinnamon Sugar
- PLANTER’S Peanuts
- Crushed Candy
- Treat Bags
- WASH apples and slice the outer edges into thin slices. Discard the middle section with the seeds. Attach each slice to a lollipop stick.
- MELT KRAFT caramels over stove (or in microwave) according to directions on bag.
- DIP each apple slice into the melted caramel. Make sure each side is coated evenly. Let the caramel cool just slightly before dipping. Set aside on wax paper.
- MELT white BAKER’S Chocolate in microwave for thirty seconds at a time, stirring in between. Once chocolate is smooth and melted, dip each caramel covered apples in chocolate.
- BEFORE the chocolate has settled, dip into desired toppings. Let chocolate harden on wax paper.
- PACKAGE the apples in the treat bags with a ribbon tied at the bottom.
For even MORE fun recipes from the KRAFT Kitchen you can