THE WINNER OF THE $25 TARGET GIFT CARD WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
Oh my! Had you realized that it’s only 6 more days until Father’s Day? Even if I RAN to the card shop today and put the card into the mail, it wouldn’t arrive in RI from FL until AFTER Dad’s special day. For some reason, I totally forgot to buy cards this year – but, I’m not worrying. Thankfully Dad has a computer with Internet access, so he’ll get one of the Free Fathers Day Ecards that I’ll be sending.
Not to worry – because I found this GREAT SITE where you can access and send QUALITY free Ecards . Just go on over to Got-Free-Ecards.com and choose one (or more) of the cute animated cards that you can actually customize with your own photos, voice and even a song if you like. Of course, if you live closer than I do to Dad and you’re heading over to give him that tie you bought, Got-Free-Ecards also has Printable Father’s Day Cards. In case you’re worried about giving any information out – there is no signing up for anything, no downloading, NO COST and NO SPAM.
I’m trying to be a big more prepared from now on so, I’m looking ahead to the 4th of July and beyond. You can get your Free July 4th Cards as well as birthday, anniversary cards, and more. Of course there are always Free Printable Cards for ALL occasions as well. I’ve set up a reminder service and bookmarked them so that in case I EVER forget again, I’ll still be the one who remembered to send good wishes (and they’ll never know that I’m SO LAST minute). Now tell me – is this living the good life FOR LESS or what?
But Wait – There’s MORE (ok, so I’m no Billy Mays).
Got Free Ecards is sponsoring a giveaway here on Champagne Living.
- Go to Got Free Ecards and SEND a card. It could be for Father’s Day, Birthday, etc. – it could even be to ME!!
- Come back and tell me WHICH card you sent
- Remember to put your e-mail in your comments
Bonus Entry –
- Get an EXTRA entry for recommending Got Free Ecards to StumbleUpon
- Earn three extra entries (leave 3 seperate comments for this) if you blog about this giveaway linking back to Got-Free-Ecards.com and Champagne Living.
- Subscribe to Champagne Living.
- Tweet this – RT visit http://bit.ly/W2tiz to win a $25 Target.com gift card sponsored by Got-Free-Ecards
- Add my button to your sidebar.
- Follow Champagne Living (see sidebar)
- Add me as a friend on Facebook.
– Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
– This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on June 20, 2009.
– The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
– The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
– Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
“`Good Luck “`
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates.