Sending flowers (or giving them to YOURSELF) is one of the simpler things that we can do to bring some Champagne Living into your life and the lives of others. There’s something about the delicate beauty that a bouquet of farm fresh roses , an assortment of tulips or a mixed bouquet of spring flowers that elicits a smile and the feeling that the recipient is loved and appreciated.
My personal favorites? Bulb flowers. I love tulips, iris, lilies, etc. I can’t tell you why, but there’s just something that sets them apart. I was contacted by Flowerspot.com recently to check out their MAGNIFICENT array of flowers for Mother’s Day. They allowed me to choose an arrangement that suits my fancy and I immediately gravitated toward the tulip assortment (right now, when you order 20 you get 10 FREE).
First let me tell you – when I looked at the prices I was stunned. WHY? Because I buy tulips in the store quite often and when they’re in season the price is usually around 5.99 for 6 of them. Flowerspot.com is offering 30 tulips for 29.99 right now. YES, that’s the same price as they are at my grocery store, only with the tulips comes a beautiful VASE! Of course, shipping is extra, but even so – it balances out the vase and is still a VERY inexpensive gift that makes a BIG IMPACT.
How Big? Well, look at this GORGEOUS bouquet sitting on my dining room table and you’ll see. We’re not talking about a wimpy couple of flowers – this is a full, luscious arm-full of flowers that your mom will stop, look at and smile each time she walks by.
There’s a reason that flowers are a traditional mother’s day gift. It’s because flowers always say that you care.
I’ve sent flowers (and received them as well) from other companies. Many times I was disappointed that the flowers looked NOTHING like those pictured on the website. NOT SO WITH Flowerspot. My flowers actually looked BETTER than those in their online photo!
From now through May 1st your can get $5 off of your $30 purchase with Code: PIC530 or
$15 off of your $50 purchase with promo code: PIC1550
Thank you to Flowerspot.com for providing this glorious bouquet of tulips for my review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.
Check out the assortment of Mother’s Day flowers at Flowerspot.com and pick an arrangement under $50. Then come back and enter here…..
- Follow Flowerspot on Twitter
- Tweet about flowerspot.
- Become a fan of Flowerspot on Facebook let them know we sent you over!
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on April 24, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck