I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again (and again, and again) I HATE getting older. At least from a purely physical point of view. Those parts of your physique that were once cute and perky, now sag, clear translucent skin is now riddled with spots, and my eyes look like something out of a George A. Romero movie.
Of course, I’ve had the dark circles all my life, this is not an aging issue, but they have gotten worse…or maybe it’s the bags under my eyes that just make them look that way. WHATEVER…I hate getting old, and I’m a junkie for products that help reduce the signs of aging.
I’d heard quite a bit about Artistry by Amway, but had never given it a try…until NOW.
Unlike most eye creams, LuXury Cream LuXury Eye targets the signs of aging that impact both the upper and lower eye areas, delivering a total 360˚ transformation around the eye. The creme contains CellEffect technology, featuring Cardiolipin (worth 30 times its weight in gold), which re-energizes the skin and boosts its natural ability to repair, helping it act up to 15 years younger and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
I’ve been using it for a short time and so far I’m seeing some changes.
Most people don’t know this, but Amway’s Artistry is among the world’s top five largest-selling, premium skincare brands. When developing its products, Amway uses leading-edge science to help guarantee that all Artistry skincare products help your skin act younger.
I never expect miracles, that would be foolish (especially at my age), but I did notice that from the moment I began using Artistry’s Creme LuXury Eye…
- This eye cream is extremely emollient, so much so that I was shocked to find that the delicate skin around my eyes stayed soft all day.
- There was a slight lift to the area above the lid. My eyes are REALLY bad…if you’re using this before you get to my stage it should be more dramatic than mine.
- Some of the puffiness was reduced. I have actual BAGS which are different than puffy eyes, so it again it was less dramatic.
- While it didn’t get RID of my lines around the eyes, it did soften them….making them look less noticeable.
The cream is pretty pricey at $175, but when compared to what you’d spend if you went to a medspa for a little touch up, it’s nominal. I’m hoping that the more that I use it, the better the results, so I’m sticking with Amway Artistry Creme LuXury Eye for a while and I’ll let you know if I see any more improvement!
About Amway’s Artistry
- Amway’s Artistry skincare products are guaranteed to help make skin act younger
- Amway’s Artistry is a global leader in prestige beauty, among the world’s top five largest-selling, premium skincare brands. The brand has over 40 years of experience and is sold in over 80 countries.
- Artistry’s motto is: True Science. True Beauty.
- We believe that beauty is derived from truth. Truth that comes from careful, modern scientific discovery, and the belief that every woman’s individual beauty should be celebrated
- Amway uses leading-edge science in the development of its skincare products. In fact, Artistry skincare products are backed by the best science in the world.
- Is your skincare regimen taking the right care of your skin? The Skincare Recommender helps you to answer this question and provides the guidance you need to achieve your most beautiful skin.
- The Artistry Virtual Makeover is a fun, easy way to try on new colors for your eyes, cheeks, lips and brows and even experiment with new hairstyles!
Artistry Creme LuXury Eye
- Unlike most eye creams, Creme LuXury Eye targets the signs of aging that impact both the upper and lower eye areas, delivering a total transformation 360˚ around the eye.
- The creme contains CellEffect technology, featuring Cardiolipin (worth 30 times its weight in gold), which re-energizes the skin and boosts its natural ability to repair, helping it act up to 15 years younger and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
I received product to facilitate this post. All opinions are strictly my own.
- Tamie T – Snohomish, WA
- Sandy A – Narra, RI
- Barb H. – Brooten MN
- Tweet me @zipporahs and @AmwayUS with the hashtag #ChampagneLivingbeautyand tell us the color of your eyes. Example @zipporahs @AmwayUS my eyes are purple #champagnelivingbeauty
- Comment below with your tweet
- Subscribe to Champagne Living, “Join the Clique”, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
This giveaway is open to US residents, 21 and over and ends on February 4, 2012
No purchase is necessary.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
Void where prohibited by law