There’s not a whole lot I can say about Dove that I haven’t said before really. My mother used Dove soap, my grandmother used Dove soap and yes, now I use Dove products. The difference is that even though Dove was wonderful back in the day (and it was the soap that my pediatrician recommended that I use on Ben when he was a baby – so I know that it’s gentle), there have been great improvements. It’s amazing that a product that’s been great for all of these years is now even BETTER.
Personally, I prefer the Dove Body Wash over the bars for showering. Why? Well, one of the reasons is that it just lasts longer. Mostly I LOVE the Dove Nutrium Moisture that they’ve added to their body washes.
What is Nutrium Moisture? It’s a 100% natural moisturizer that can absorb completely to work deep down. Dove is the ONLY Body Wash that contains Nutrium moisture!!
Dove is offering readers a FREE full sized product if you are one of the first 5,000 video review entries in the “Two Weeks to Nourished Skin Dove Difference Challenge”. I took the challenge and my skin is much softer! If you’ve got a video camera, flip, web cam or even streaming video on your still camera – you should be able to enter this and get a FREE Dove Nutrium Moisture.
Oh and did I mention the fragrances? I was used to using the PLAIN Dove scent (or on occasion the unscented Dove Nutrium Moisture Body Wash), but they sent me a Deep Moisture wash in their usual scent and one that is scented with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbana (called Go Fresh Revive). YUM. So, now I don’t have to add moisturizer after stepping out of the shower, but I smell GREAT too!
Of course, Dove knows how much YOU love their products as well, so they’re giving one of Champagne Living’s readers a free nourishment kit (with a special Dove surprise) just like I did.
Thank you to RocketXL and Dove Soaps for providing me with some of my favorite body washes, etc. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on April 22, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck