Author: Christian Siriano
Ever since Christian Siriano won Project Runway, “FIERCE” seems to have snuck in to the vocabulary of fans. Small in stature, but LARGE in ideas – Christian Siriano immediately made an impact upon the world of fashion.
He recently came out with a book appropriately titles “Fierce Style: How to be your most fabulous self. Here at the mansion, I’m ALL about living a fabulous life, so being my most fabulous self just goes along with the territory.
I have to say that my very FAVE part of this book is about Looking Fierce on a Budget. Christian offers tips to looking fabulous without breaking the bank and gives us the 411 on WHAT to buy at stores like H&M, Target, Payless Shoes, Old Navy, etc.
With his “Fearless Tips” like: You can always rock fierce, inexpensive clothes without looking cheap as well as the BEST way to shop sales, what to look for in HIGH END fashion, WHO you should be “watching” and if you only buy ONE AMAZING item – what it should be.
This is one of those MUST HAVE books for every Fashionista’s collection. NOT A FASHION MAVEN? Don’t dismiss this book so quickly. With chapters that include: Feel Good About Yourself (including ways to develop your TALENT), and Finding Your Path – you’ll find some wonderful LIFE lessons from someone who’s had to WORK hard to get where he is today.
OK, now it’s time to weed out my closet (love the change of seasons) and start looking fabulous.
This was one book review that I’d have PAID to write!
You can pick up “Fierce Style” at Amazon.com for only $16.31 (a BARGAIN) or at your local book dealer for $23.99.
Thank you to the Hachette Book Group for providing “Fierce Style” FREE for this book review as well as a copy so that one of Champagne Living’s readers can learn to be THEIR most fabulous self.
- Vote for our “sister” site – The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline LOVE! this site contest
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 11, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck