The outlook for retail, the place where we’d typically look for jobs to make a little extra money is bleak. The seasonal jobs were pretty munch non-existent and for those who need a couple of extra dollars to get through the holidays, or the YEAR, it’s been extremely tough.
Even the online job market has taken a few hits. Here are a few jobs that are available this week…
VIP Desk is looking for about 100 Kentucky residents to work from home. They need people to work all sorts of shifts, as they operate 24/7. The positions that they’re hiring for are Part-time CSRs and they’d like you to be available to work 25-34 hours each week (including weekends and some holidays).
The 411 ~
- Debit card program for a leading financial services company.
- Compensation average between $7.50 – $8.00 per hour.
- Mandatory training is scheduled for December 21-23,
- December 28-30, and January 4-6
If you’re interested, you can apply online at VIP Desk.
FLORIDA (and those licensed for FL) Insurance Agents
Insurance has been very HARD HIT as of late, but Arise is hiring some online agents in Florida with. Requirements include:
- An active 2-20, 20-44 license and live in the state of Florida, or
- An active 9-20, 90-44 license and live outside of the state of Florida
- Your Continuing Education (CE) requirements are up to date
- You can service the Client application anytime between the hours of 8:00am to 9:00pm EST Monday through Friday and Saturdays between 8:00am to 5:00 pm EST
- You can service the Client application for at least 25 hours a week
More information regarding these positions can be found on the Arise website.
Pay for this position will be somewhere in the $15-$20 per hour range.
Are you obsessed with Miley Cyrus or Avril Lavigne? Do you have what it takes to be a celebrity blogger?
B5Media is looking to fill positions for both www.mileyreport.com and www.avrilgroupie.com. 2-3 posts per day are expected and should include candid photos, candid videos, interviews, project updates, twitter monitoring, news updates, gossip monitoring etc. The writer must be willing to actively engage with readers on the blog, via the blog’s Twitter account, and in other online communities. This is a PAID position.
To apply, send 2 short samples of your work ON TOPIC (either Miley or Avril) to
Telereach is looking for appointment setters who want to work from home. Telereach callers earn from $12-$25 per hour and the company only schedules between the hours of 8am and 5pm. You need to have a minimum of 6 months experience making cold calls.
Hilton Hotels is adding to their at home customer service staff for those living near Carrollton Texas. This is a FULL TIME position and you must be available for 7 weeks of training ONSITE.
Customer Service hours of operation are 5:00 am CT to 1:30 am CT, 7 days a week· Starting salary for this position is $9.25 per hour (Wage during training is $7.25 per hour).
- Responsibilities for this position include:
- Completes On-the-Job Training (OJT), as needed
- Participates in any project or program as directed
- Assist Member Services during Low Call Volume
- Assists Diamond VIP Desk on an overflow basis
- Actively participates in recurrent training and employee feedback sessions, including providing unsolicited feedback to offer suggestions for improving the customer experience.
- Continuously increases knowledge about all on-going Hilton promotions by using the promo database
Making it easier to live rich for less (especially with a little more disposable income).