I’ve been seeing their ads during TONS of TV shows lately. KGB is a company that allows people with mobile phones to ask search questions via SMS text messaging (and charging them for the search).
They are looking for people who are interested in making a few dollars by researching and responding to 2-way text inquiries quickly and accurately. These “Special Agents” combine ingenuity with research skills to solve real problems for real people every day. Some questions require a serious answer, others require a sense of humor, and some require both.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must have a U.S. Social Security number or other taxpayer ID number
- Must agree to work as an Independent Contractor
- Cannot already be employed by kgb or any of its subsidiaries
- Must have access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection and Mozilla Firefox web browser
- Must provide a U.S. bank account so we can direct deposit your payment
- Must have a U.S. mailing address.
- Skilled Internet researcher
- Ability to quickly identify keywords
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Fast and accurate typing
- Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, clever, curious, and dedicated
Imagine making some extra spending money by answering questions while you sit in the comfort of your home. That’s what kgb Special Agents do. They use their superior question answering skills to earn extra dough just by being smart – and get paid for the questions that they answer.
- $0.10 (USD) for each full response – query is investigated and answered by the Special Agent
- $0.05 (USD) for each validation response – answer automatically populates from our Knowledge Database and is forwarded on by the Special Agent
OK, so it doesn’t sound like a lot of money, I guess it would depend upon how FAST you are at researching and how many hours that you log in each week. I did a little research and the average pay comes out to about $4 – $6 per hour (not very much), BUT it’s something you can do in your jammies…
Give me 10 reasons why I should apply to become a kgb Special Agent?
1. The opportunity to answer real questions for real people every day
2. The accumulation of extraordinary bits of information
3. Increased general knowledge
4. Some extra spending money (and, while you’re at home earning, you’re probably not out spending)
5. A work at home role – no commute means you save time and money not commuting, and help save the planet too
6. A flexible work schedule
7. No dress code
8. Rewards and recognition programs (currently under development)
9. Membership in an elite community of Brand Ambassadors
10. A cool job title – Special Agent, kgb
For MORE INFORMATION and to apply for a job as a Special Agent with kgb check out their WEBSITE for all of the details.
I tried out their service – asking questions via text – I was less than impressed with the answers and interestingly enough I got 2 spam texts from an unknown # during that trial – I never have gotten any spam texts before or after that. Hmmm.