No political debate here. Rush Limbaugh can go live in Costa Rica – it doesn’t make a bit of difference for me. I’d like to go as well (of course for VERY different reasons), not to live – but to have a WONDERFUL vacation visiting the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve and more.
I just got an update from Gate1 Travel that would make going quite affordable.
For only $699 per person you could be exploring the town of San Jose and the Arenal Volcano. This package includes flights to/from and within Costa Rica as well as lodging and some entrance fees.
- Round trip flights Miami-San Jose. Other departure cities available.
- Airline fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations in your choice of hotels
- 2 nights San Jose
- 2 nights Arenal
- 2 nights Monteverde
- All transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
All of the information is on their Costa Rica Deal Page.