Teens, tweens and well…even I LOVE Claire’s for their fashion forward accessories at low, low prices. It’s one of the places that I love to poke my head into whenever I’m at the mall. WHY? Every now and then you need a piece of jewelry that you don’t want to spend much money on.
Claire’s is doing something a little fun (and different) this holiday season that your teen is love. They’ve created a Secret Santa Circle. Here’s how Claire’s describes the program…
Claire’s Secret Santa Circle allows users to create their own gift wish list, view their friends’ lists and suggest items for other friends to add. Once a user joins, they are secretly matched to their Secret Santa assignment and receive a digital coupon for $5 off a $10 or more purchase at Claire’s, providing a helpful discount for their gift purchase. The online program gives girls the opportunity to celebrate the season with glam accessories for themselves and their friends, perfect for dressing up during the holidays and ringing in the New Year.
Here are some of the great EXTRAS Claire’s is providing to participants…
- A digital invitation allowing users to choose the date and location for the gift exchange
- The ability to compose a group message and set a price for presents
- A page for the Secret Santa Circle organizer to track responses
- A link to post wish lists and wish list suggestions directly to a Facebook profile
- Helpful e-mail or text reminders to each person in your Circle along the way to ensure everyone gets in on the fun
- The ability for participants to poll their own Secret Santa Circle
- A special code to download a free music track from claire’sFM playlist