Have you got an extra 40 days hanging around? What do you mean “you’re busy”? So, am I – but this won’t take all of your time, I promise. You see Dawn McIntyre has written a little book called The New 10: 40 Days to Creating a Boldly Beautiful Life From the Inside Out and she’s determined to help you create the life you’ve always wanted.
When I read that Ms. McIntyre was a “spiritual intuitive” my mind went totally to…OH NO, not ANOTHER one of those who is going to tell me that all I have to do is repeat a phrase in the mirror and my life will change.
While some of this book is a bit “New Age” for my taste, there are also some very concrete methods for how changing your thinking can begin the process of DOING things that will make the changes happen. Whether it be realizing your own beauty or landing back on your feet after a devastating loss (job, relationship, etc.) – it is your way of THINKING that really sets the pattern for your responses.
This program will teach you many things, including:
- How to create beautiful thoughts as well as the value of doing so.
- What are ecstatic emotions and how do we maintain them.
- How to put the “sexy” back into self-esteem, regardless of your age, size or race.
- How having a wealth of well-being can help you to manifest a boldly beautiful life.
- Learn to love being physically active.
- What a healthy self-image is and how to have it.
- How to develop the qualities of courage, inner peace and patience.
- The wisdom of listening to your intuition and how to hear its unique voice in all circumstances … and much more!
Each chapter (day) takes you from where you are at THIS moment to where you WANT to be. The reader is challenged with a fresh question, as well as what Dawn has found works for her. For example: in “I Am a Mess/I Am Perfect” she shares that taking care of herself (including going to salons and using high-quality products and even BOTOX) allow her to be the best HER that she can. I like her transparency, and although it might not be what I would do, I respect that she’s put what works best for her as an example.
For those of you who enjoy self-help books with a spiritual or bent, you’ll enjoy this. Personally, I liked most of the experiences, while I found a few to be a bit too cosmic for me. The nice thing is, that I can pick & choose which I want to do and which I don’t.
The New 10: 40 Days to Creating a Boldly Beautiful Life From the Inside Out is available for purchase at Amazon.com for under $13.00
If you’d like more information about Redefining Beauty and The New 10 – check out The New 10 website.
I received a copy of this book for my review. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on August 10, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor