I’ve used a few online travel agents in the past. Some have great deals, others have gone the extra mile for me and still others are just plain NICE (so I like giving them my business). I’ve used CruCon on and off for about four years now and one of the great things about them are their FABULOUS SALES.
Not to be outdone by the likes of Best Buy and Wal-Mart, CruCon is running a Black Friday sale of their own. You must SIGN UP in advance to get the 411 on all of the great deals (don’t worry, they’ll send you an e-mail reminder).
Because I’m a member of TravelZoo, I was able to get a sneak peak of just ONE of the SAILS that they’ll be having.
CruCon and NCL will be offering a 7-day Mediterranean cruise (RT from Barcelona) starting at only $499!!!!!
BONUS: First 100 bookings receive:
- 50% Reduced deposit – (That’s just $ 250 per cabin to lock in your rate & bonus!)
- Free UPGRADE to Best Available within that category – (i.e. Inside, Oceanview, Balcony)
- Up to $ 250 Shipboard Credit per cabin based on category
- Inside: $ 100 Shipboard Credit
- Oceanview: $ 150 Shipboard Credit
- Balcony: $ 200 Shipboard Credit
- MiniSuite: $ 250 Shipboard Credit
FREE UPGRADES are limited and won’t last long…so call early!
Ports of Call on this cruise include:
- Monte Carlo/MONACO
- Rome (Civitavecchia)/ITALY
- Palma de Mallorca/SPAIN
I’m thinking that this is one gift that Santa might need to bring to the mansion this year.