Social media is an amazing thing. In my post-menopausal craziness I took the airwaves – or rather facebook. I’d been reading about bioidentical hormones. Oprah, Dr. Phil McGraw’s wife Robin and MOST vocally, Suzanne Somers all swear by them. When I’d meet women who appeared to be younger than their age, I’d ask them how they stay looking like time stood still and the answer was always the same – bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Even on a trip to Vegas I had a manicurist at the spa at the Monte Carlo who I thought was about 40, tell me that she was turning 65, when I asked her HOW she stayed so young, she answered “bioidentical hormones.”
BHRT can be an expensive proposition. IF you can even find a doctor who prescribes them you’re looking at blood tests of about $500 followed by concoctions based on the result that are mixed specifically for you in a compound pharmacy and not covered by any health insurance.
My friend “A” from The Review Broads started on them about 6 months ago. Her entire life has changed as a result. She feels young, vitale and healthy again (at 62). Her skin and hair glow and her weight has stabilized. Her love life has blossomed and she’s a new person.
So…I put out the call. I called out on facebook that I needed bioidentical hormones. Little did I know that you can purchase the all natural creams and pills directly. My call for help was answered that same day by email. I was offered a supply of At Last Naturals, a line of all, natural products for women – developed by a woman – for women who are experiencing the bothersome symptoms of menopause, perimenopause or PMS.
I began using them just abut 2 weeks ago. While I’m done with the hot flashes, my biggest concern was the insomnia that comes with menopause. I’ve been through all sorts of drugs, supplements, warm milk, etc. with nothing helping. I will say that since beginning my At Last Natural Equigest cream that I’ve actually been sleeping. If that’s the only thing it ever does for me – it’s worth a million dollars (I’ve been suffering with post-menopausal insomnia for over 15 years)…thankfully the Equigest that I started using only costs about $26 a tube.
The product line includes the following
· At Last Naturals Wild Yam Extra Strength Gel
· At Last Naturals Vaginal Gel
· At Last Naturals Wild Yam Meno-Herbs
· At Last Naturals Meno-Herbs2 (with Protykin)
– At Last Naturals Equigest Progesterone Cream
Are you experiencing PMS? Are you peri-menopausal? Or like me, have you been through “the change” and no longer feel yourself? Check out At Last Naturals, read their website (do you homework and talk to you doctor as well), pick up one of the many books on the subject.
Visit the At Last Naturals Facebook page for chances to win great prize packages or to learn more about the products and get fun, informative tips for breezing through body changes brought on by menopause, perimenopause and PMS.
I received product to facilitate this review, but all opinions are my own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! – 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on March 11, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck