Four words that I LOVE! Combine them into a series of holiday cards, and you’ve got me…like a new pair of Jimmy Choo’s. There’s nothing that I enjoy more than knowing that someone’s going to open a card that I sent, fall back in a chair laughing and then call me to say “Where the heck did you get that?”
I’m actually SHOCKED, that I hadn’t heard of BellaMuse before this. Let me tell you the story….
I was sitting at the Hoffbrauhaus in Las Vegas, having an intimate dinner with a few friends when….OK, so there were about twenty or so of us from Collective Bias, and we were chowing down on brats and chugging back steins of beer (in a very ladylike fashion of course), when I looked across the table and noticed that Lee and Bailey had on these t-shirts VERY COOL t-shirts. I pushed away the food, reached over the table to read them and KNEW AT THAT MOMENT that I’d have to tell everyone that I know about BellaMuse. As a matter of fact I begged to jump on the Bella Muse bandwagon.
Why? Well, I could tell you 101 reasons, including the four that I listed before, but I’ve got a BETTER idea….
BellaMuse is the brainchild of Alicia Peck. I had the opportunity to speak with Alicia on the phone a couple of weeks ago, and I love her chutzpa (did I just use a Yiddish word, in a post about Christmas cards??). She began by selling her cards on the streets in Soho and now you’ll find BellaMuse cards, t-shirts and prints in upscale home stores and boutiques across the country. Oh, and Women’s Day magazine seems to think that her holiday cards rock as well, you’ll find them listed in their “Best Ideas for Christmas” issue.
There’s still PLENTY of time to order before it’s time to send our your holiday cards this year. BellaMuse holiday cards are priced at $3.50 each or 6 for $20. They’re beautifully printed on high quality paper, and well worth the price.
Thank you to Lee & Bailey for exposing me to Alicia’s wonderful products. They sent me a few cards so that I could check out the quality, and I’m glad they did. All opinions expressed are strictly my own.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway – unlimited entries (just click on the link it will send the tweet to your twitter. Hit send and you’re all set.)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on November 30, 2010 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck