My skin is tough. I’ve got deep olive skin that rarely burns when out in the sun. Unfortunately, because of this over time I’ve developed HORRIBLE age and sun spots, wrinkles, etc. I’ve been using a product that is helping me get rid of my sun/age spots now (which I wrote about last week), and I’m CONSIDERING getting a little “work” done on some of my wrinkles (ok – crevices), eyes, etc.
What I hadn’t considered with all of this, is how I’ll have to treat my skin during and after any procedures that I’ll have. I just assumed that I’d be able to use my favorite cleansers, moisturizers, etc. I hadn’t realized that I’ll need something special that doesn’t interfere with any skin medications or particularly sensitive areas afterwards.
That’s where CeraVe comes in. I was recently sent some Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, Moisturizing Lotion as well as Moisturizing Cream to try. When I read over all of their material, I found out that I’m going to need a product like this if and when I get the courage (and money) to go ahead with my “plans.”
I’ve been using the CeraVe products this week, just as a trial run. Here’s what I found….
1. The cleanser although for sensitive skin – REALLY cleans. My face felt clean, without that tight feeling that soaps and some cleansers leave me. It also didn’t leave a film of any kind on my skin. Sensitive skin or NOT, the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser works.
2. It has ceramides and hyaluronic acid – two ingredients I ALWAYS look for in my skin care products (because they hydrate and sooth so well).
When I squeezed the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion out of the little bottle (I had sample sizes – the full size have a pump), I thought that it was going to be too THIN for my overly dry skin. As I said, I AM using a product for my sun spots and I like the face that this won’t interfere with the product AT ALL. It absorbed very quickly and didn’t leave me feeling greasy. My skin felt kind of “normal” after.
I REALLY liked the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream the best. This is one of thoses heavy duty products that REALLY gets into dry, cracked skin….and yet again, with no greasy after feel.
These products are revolutionary as they contain
- MVE technology – MultiVesicular Emultion delivery technology – formerly ONLY available in prescription form
- Offers ceramides at an affordable price (under $13)
- Can by used along with any prescriptions or on sensitive skin
- Developed by dermatologists to help treat eczema and psoriasis
- Rebuilds your skins barrier
The best part is that you can get CeraVe products at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.
I like it when I find a drugstore product that works as well (if not better) than those at the high priced department stores and spas.
I’m still thinking about the face “refreshing” – we’ll have to talk about that in depth some time soon.
deals hunt says
thanks for your great offer's!!