Normally, I don’t think about the package that my gum comes in. As a matter of fact, the only time that I really notice it is if it’s a throwback to when I was a kid (you know, those 5 or 6 packs that they used to sell at the drugstore) or when there’s something VERY unusual.
This is the second of the above. Dentyne has paired with Anthony Yankovic (illustrator and graphic designer) to design the first series of their premium badge edition bottles with limited edition design. If you are a skateboarding fan, you might already know him from his off-beat designs on skateboards for Embassy, Alien Workshop, as well as on snowboards and apparel. So, not only can you enjoy FRESH BREATH and those great Dentyne flavors(Arctic Chill, Spearmint and Peppermint), but you can be COOL, and WHO DOESN’T WANT TO BE COOL?
I certainly do, plus I LOVE the fresh flavor of Dentyne Spearmint (oh and it helps me stay on my diet too – which is a BIG plus). The art on each container is different and I LOVE the black and white people on the Arctic Chill bottle the best. I find myself looking at the bottles over and over again, because there’s just so much going on.
Dentyne is going to help two of Champagne Living’s readers get some cool and fresh breath by sending them all three bottles of Dentyne Gum (Peppermint, Spearmint and Arctic Chill) in Anthony Yankovic’s bottles in JUST THE RIGHT SIZE to fit into the cupholder of your car!
Thank you to Dentyne gum for contacting me regarding this promotion and providing me with all three flavors and cool new containers of Dentyne gum for this review. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.
Go to Anthony Yankovic and check out the new bottles, then come back and let me know WHICH is your favorite.
NOTE – There is a chance that some of the bottles that will be given as prizes will be SIGNED by the artist.
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Follow Dentyne on Twitter at @dentynegum
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on January 29, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck