As beautiful as it is outside, for some of us it’s also allergy season. While the flowers blooming are a feast for the eyes, the pollen is a feast for the sinuses. Luckily, I don’t suffer much from allergies, but both my husband and son do. Every year I can count on having to load up on antihistimines, decongestants and Halls Mentho-Lyptus.
Wait – why the Halls? Because keeping a pack of Halls cough drops handy with it’s advanced Vapor Action can help with allergy related coughs and sore throats. PLUS, it helps with the first signs of stuffiness (at least it does for me).
Because it works QUICKLY (within 10 seconds) it can provide a bit of relief while you wait for you allergy medicine to kick in.
Of course the BEST way to deal with allergies is to
- STAY AWAY from the things that trigger it like pollen, mold, and ragweed.
- Keep tabs on the days pollen count – stay inside when it’s HIGH
- Wear a mask when you garden.
- Shampoo your hair in the EVENING to remove pollens that might be caught before you go to bed
- Get treatment – especially if they interfere with day to day life
- Keep a package of Halls in your pocket
Enjoy the change of season – just take care of those allergy symptoms!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Halls and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate