My wardrobe changes little from year to year. It’s because I believe in investing in classic pieces that look as good today as they did five, ten or even thirty years ago. Just last week I was at an event in NY and I wore a Norma Kamali dress that I ADORE. Kamali’s styles are a bit on the “edge” but they haven’t changed a heck of a lot since I first started buying her pieces over 25 years ago.
I own simple Talbot tailored pants and shirts as well as a vintage Halston couture number that will ALWAYS be in fashion. I keep the looks current by purchasing either a great accessory, or a much wanted piece to update each season.
I LOVE to purchase jewelry, scarves, handbags and shoes to really make an outfit POP, and while I own the classic Hermés silk that I purchased at the Rue Fauborg Saint-Honoré store back in 1972, I most enjoy adding a fun/funky scarf around my neck that I may have purchased at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx for around $10. I enjoy playing with fashion and creating a signature that’s uniquely my own.
For the past 25 years, Sondra Roberts has been designing handbags that can create YOUR signature. She crafts her luxurious handbags from sumptuous Italian Leather all the way to faux leather – making bags that range from expensive to truly affordable. Her bags have been featured in places like “O” Magazine, Desperate Housewives and Marie Claire – just to name a few.
Her new Spring collection of SR Squared bags includes this OUTRAGEOUS Chartreuse Nappa Satchel that I’ll be carrying to offset my more classic wardrobe (I LOVE putting scarves on my bags – like the Hermés pictured). I was lucky enough to have Sondra Roberts send me one of these (I got to choose which one I wanted from her upcoming Spring Collection), and YOU’LL have the opportunity to WIN the same one that I’ll have slung over my shoulder this year.
The detail and finish on my bag is what makes it so wonderful. It is adorned with zippers and even the zipper pulls have the look of luxury. My bag is finely lined in a matching linen like fabric and it includes a longer strap in order to create a crossbody type of bag for when you need one. The bag itself feels absolutely wonderful and the COLOR is what makes it so much FUN.
The best kept secret in woman’s fashion – Sondra Roberts is now creating bags that are affordable and fun! Check out her newly designed website for both the classic Sondra Roberts as well as the fun SR Squared “For Every Me” collection of bags for every style, trend and season.
Thank you to Buzz Cooperative and Sondra Roberts for providing me with a GORGEOUS new bag to review as well as one to give away to a lucky reader. This post was not reviewed by either company prior to posting.
Check out the great bags at Sondra Roberts and tell me which one is your FAVE!
- Become a Fan of Sondra Roberts on Facebook
- Vote for our “sister” site – The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline LOVE! this site contest
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Add us to your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 5, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck