The VERY first time I walked the red carpet as media was in 2008. I was a guest of the original Sex and the City Movie. Lucky me, I also got to go to the pre-party and all of the after-parties with the stars. I prepared by having my hair done by one of my favorite people Seiji at Frederic Fekkai and my makeup was done by my ALL TIME favorite makeup artist, Brandon. While I love going to a tony salon pre-event, I can’t see spending $500 for one evening’s folly each time I’m invited someplace.
In two weeks I’ll be attending yet another red carpet event, to see Oz the Great and Powerful. While Shana will have already done her magic (cut and color scheduled for tomorrow – every four weeks like clockwork), I’ll be putting on the finishing touches myself. I probably attend around 6-8 events a month, and am always on the lookout for a color palette that compliments the event.
Sephora and Urban Decay have conjured up a collection of two promotional makeup palettes!
The Theadora Collection:
- Broken (pale cream satin)
- Beware (warm brown matte)
- Bewitch (dark charcoal brown satin)
- West (deep metallic brown shimmer)
- Spell (black satin with green and gold shimmer and gold metallic with tonal glitter)
- Jealous (pale green pearl and dark green pearl)
- Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero (black)
- Super-Saturated High Gloss Color in Theodora (bright red cream)
- A card with step-by-step instructions on how to get Theodora’s look from the film
The Glinda Collection:
- Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer)
- Aura (iridescent white with blue shift and iridescent white with red shift)
- Magic (pinkish purple with golden shimmer), Illusion (pale peach satin)
- Oz (gold with gold glitter and silver with silver glitter), South (warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter)
- Glide on Eye Pencil in Rockstar (deep eggplant)
- Super-Saturated High Gloss Color in Glinda (light sheer nude)
- A card with step-by-step instructions on how to get Glinda’s look from the film
OPI is no stranger to creating colors for movies (the Skyfall Collection being the most recent), so to complete my look right down to my nails OPI and Disney are sending me this amazing array of colors that go from sweet to sexy with a swoosh of a brush!
You already know that I ADORE how OPI names it’s colors, and these names are as clever as always….
- Which is Witch?
- Glints of Glinda
- Lights of Emerald City
- When Monkeys Fly!
- Don’t Burst My Bubble
- I Theodora You
- What Wizardry is This?
- Hashtag: #DisneyOzEvent
I’ve seen the lovely make-up palletes on both of those sites, and love them! Enjoy your trip Zippy!
Omg thank you for sharing these! I love OPI and Urban Decay and I can’t wait for this movie. I’m def gonna buy these sets. I love those nail colors!
Thanks Barb. I’ll try 😉
These are going to be so much fun to play with!
高性能と信頼性 完売これで最後 says
すごい迫力！ サイトこのテンプレート/テーマを私は本当に掘りです。それは、シンプルでありながら効果的です。多くの時間、それはだタフ と視覚的な魅力との間の「完璧なバランス」ことを取得します。これで仕事を行って、私は 言わなければなりません。ブログの負荷非常に、クイックの私のためインターネットエクスプローラ も。 例外ブログ！
高性能と信頼性 完売これで最後 http://megasealog.com.vn
限定 2015 国内即発 says
何材料未曖昧とのpreservenessの約 知識 予測できません 感情。
限定 2015 国内即発 http://redfoto.pl
国内即発 安い一番よい says
I 常時この電子メールで送信すべての私の投稿ページ以降| | 友達の連絡先、ため などのような場合には、それを読むための理由その後 リンク意志すぎます。
国内即発 安い一番よい http://cctalent.ccic.ntnu.edu.tw