I don’t want to give the impression that getting this money would in ANY way be the “good life”, mostly because if you look at the background on this class action suit you’ll soon realize that Bank of America may have TAKEN more than that FROM you.
- If you paid an overdraft or over-limit fee after using a BofA debit card between Dec. 6, 2000, to Dec. 31, 2007, you may be able to apply for $78.
- Other banks included in this class action settlement are: Fleet Bank N.A., LaSalle Bank N.A., LaSalle Bank Midwest N.A., United States Trust Company N.A.
- Why? – Because Bank of America CHARGED you with FEES (over-draft fees as well as over-limit fees) that it shouldn’t have.
- You can find out if you’re eligible HERE
- If you are eligible, you have until May 1, 2009 to submit your claim. You can submit the claim either ONLINEor by MAILING your form.
I can think of PLENTY of things that $78 can do. So, get your piece of the good life and check out this class action suit TODAY.