7th Hole at the Ryder Course/PGA Village
Father’s Day is right around the corner as is summer. Mr. S. is a hard-core golfer and I like to kick the ball around every now and then as well (if you see me on the course – WATCH OUT – that’s all I’m saying). This is about the time that we start thinking about golf deals, stocking up on gloves and balls, looking for coupons, etc. here at the mansion. I’ve just begun my search, but I thought that I’d share my finds with you today, in case there’s a duffer in your family as well.
1. Today and tomorrow (May 30) get to your local Sports Authority to test the new SQ Dymo Driver and you’ll receive a FREE sleeve of 2 NIKE golf balls. While you’re there, don’t forget to enter the sweepstakes (in-store entry only) for a GOLF EXPERIENCE WITH STUART CINK!
2. Speaking of golf balls. GolfBalls.com is giving away a DOZEN balls a day – EVERY DAY through June 30, 2009. These aren’t just ANY balls – they’re the Callaway Tour ix balls PLUS
by entering, you’ll be in the running to win the Grand Prize of a set of Callaway X-22 irons, one Hyper X driver and a Callaway Staff Bag (ok, I’m wiping the drool off of Mr. S’s face now).
3. If you’re looking for an inexpensive gift for the golfer, check out the The Golfing Caddy that Mr. S. uses to keep his water bottle handy. It’s a great gift for Father’s Day at under $20.
4. Don’t forget that May is PGA Free Lesson Month. With only today and tomorrow left, you’ll have to be quick. Find a Golf Pro near you who’s participating and get yourself to the driving range or course QUICKLY.
5. Do you want to be a BETTER golfer (as every golfer knows, that’s a retorical question)? Golf Digest is offering their FREE “Make Me Better” program.
- You’ll find an entire Library of Lessons with lessons for both your long and short games, as well as your choice of instructors.
- Track your progress
- Get an entry into their Grand Prize drawing for a getaway to Myrtle Beach for your foresome to play golf.
6. If you’re looking for discounts on playing. GolfCpons.com lets you sign up absolutely FREE. You’ll be able to access discounts of up to 50% on Greens Fees, Driving Range discounts and even discounts on miniature golf for the rest of the family.
7. Can’t get ENOUGH golf? Well, if you’re stuck in because of the rain (WAIT – it NEVER rains on the golf course), you can enjoy browsing through your FREE SUBSCRIPTION to Golf Digest compliments of Rewards Gold.
8. Don’t forget that you’re going to have to dress the part (collared shirts ONLY on the course). If you hurry, you might be able to score a Tasso Elba Golf Jacquard Polo Shirt on clearance at Macy’s for only $7.49 (regularly $59.50) – sizes are limited so HURRY!
9. Golfers in FL, IL, IN, MI, NC, SC & WI can score some great deals on green’s fees through Great GreenFees.com Just sign in and print your coupons *there are none currently available in Florida 🙁
10. If you happen to find yourself in Las Vegas, Dad can get a FREE round of golf at 2 of Las Vegas’ most unique courses. Be prepared to play with him, this is a BOGO deal.
11. You can now track your HANDICAP ONLINE for FREE at Stracka.com.
It’s a beautiful day here in PSL, so I’m off to the PGA Learning Center to bang a bucket or two. ENJOY!
Leave a Reply