But, I’m very lucky. I’ve developed this I can do anything attitude. It’s not unrealistic. I was taught by my mom when I was very young that we were all born with the same potential and that we can all do ANYTHING if we set our mind to it. That’s not to say that it will come easily. Most of the time life ISN’T easy, but getting through those days is REWARDING. Personally, I find the journey even more rewarding that the final product.
So, I have a difficult time with the poor me, why don’t I have what he/she has type of thinking. So, for those who feel that way (and you KNOW who you are) I have to tell you.
- It’s NOT going to fall in your lap – you have to work at it.
- Mr./Mrs. Wonderful only exists in your mind – ANYONE can be Mr./Mrs. Wonderful if you look at him/her through loving eyes.
- Life doesn’t owe you ANYTHING – actually YOU OWE LIFE – so get out there & contribute.
- Nobody likes a whiner….enough said.
- And most of all – You get out what you put in. So stop wondering why you’re not getting anything and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. (ok, that’s just another way of saying #1, but it bears repeating).