It’s time to hop in the car and head out for a quick vacation. WHY? Because I’ve found some AWESOME deals online lately, and frankly it’s cheaper to go away then it is to stay home. Just look at this one from the Paragon Casino Resort in Marksville, LA.
Right now you can book their Two for the Money Summer Getaway! This BOGO (buy one get one) offers a variety of options you can explore at the resort. Enjoy the day at the cinema or book a luxurious spa appointment.
Details on this special offer include a coupon packet when you book your two night stay:
- Stay one night for $69, get one night free.*
- For standard RV site stay one night for $14, get one night free.*
Take a look at the amazing FREEBIES you get in this package!
- Tamahka Trails Golf Club: Buy One Round Get One Free. Advanced reservation of tee time is recommended.
- Voila! and LA1 Market: Buy One Watch Get One Free
- Paragon Cinema: Buy One Popcorn Get One Free
- Spa La Vie: Buy a Mani-Pedi Get a Free bottle of nail polish. Advanced booking of service is recommended.
- Bon Temps Daiquiris: Buy One Daiquiri, Get One Free
- Paradise Gifts: Sunglasses! Buy One, Get One Free
Perfect for a two-day getaway, this Two for the Money promotion is only available August 5- August 30.
- *Use promo code: BOGOAUG when booking.
- Valid dates: August 5 – 30, 2012, Sunday – Thursday only.
- First night of stay must be a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Coupons have no cash value and are not valid with any other discount.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Grand Funk Railroad Saturday, August 4th 9 p.m. Mari Showroom-Tickets $25
Bill Engvall Thursday, August 16th 8 p.m. Mari Showroom-Tickets $35
Trace Adkins Sunday, September 2nd 8 p.m. Mari Showroom-Tickets $50
KC & The Sunshine Band Saturday, October 20th 9 p.m. Mari Showroom-Tickets $30
Rodney Carrington Friday, December 28th 9 p.m. Mari Showroom-Tickets $37
Call Paragon Casino Resort at 1-800-946-1946 for restrictions and terms and conditions.
About Paragon Casino Resort
Paragon Casino Resort features an impressive lineup of luxury amenities and attractions including a 531 room hotel; a full-service spa and salon; an eighteen hole golf course with fully stocked pro-shop and grillroom; an indoor tropical pool with swim-up bar; a soaring retail atrium with “living” bayou and live alligators; a three-screen cinema; the Atrium Bar with ice bar; seven restaurants; a daiquiri bar; a full-service RV resort with 205 slips and 30 cabins; Kids Quest child care activity center; arcade; over 75,000 square feet of meeting space; and three retail shops.